Thursday, September 29, 2011

Siva Is Back!



Hey you guys, today is 29th September which make yesterday was my birthday and thanks for the wishes. Yes, I'm sixteen and still young. Seriously I was touched. Sooo, had dinner with papa last night. Awesome dinner I must tell. EH, dah lagi pasal birthday. I wanna talk about today.

Curious with the title? HAHA time to figure it out. Remember my post entitled NOOOOOO ! ? I posted it last year and you haven't read it, you can click the link. Its about me having this not-so-secret crush towards my tuition teacher. I know, its weird but he was awesome! *and still awesome*

So today, surprisingly form 4 had this seminar to attend and I was pissed off because I brought a lot of books. Seriously, its freaking heaving and it ain't funny stuff! So, with not in a good mood, I entered the hall and jeng jeng jeng. I saw Mr. Siva, standing besides the front door, talking with Mr. Chandran. And I was like "OMAIGOD YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING WITH ME!" My friends were like "NAJWA! Tengok tu!" And I was like "I KNOWWWW!"

He started to teaches us and I was smiling till my face got cramp and focusing on what he's teaching and I must say, Mr. Siva. You haven't changed a bit. I sooooooo miss you man! Wish I could say it out loud! HAHA

Sengal gila post ni but I don't freaking care! Conclusion : I'm glad I could meet you again Mr. Siva. But I'm so sorry, I'm taken. Last year I was single mingle triangle and you weren't there. So, friends? *flips hair* Hihihihi berangan. Cerita lama. Takpa. Buat lawak je ingat balik. So kbye. HAHA