Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sometimes


Mostly, things happened around was not what we planned. The day we planned to laugh out loud, might be ended up crying. And the day where we were suppose to tell out everything and ended up giggling might turned out to fighting. But, the next phase, for me, is the hard part. Accepting things that happened. 

When I'm sad : I might acted cool, like nothing's happened. You're so wrong. Thats why a phrase "Don't Judge The Book By Its Cover" invented. Because every smiles I put on my face, have a lot of story that you should've know. But usually I decided to not show it and keep it to myself because I am always like that. People may think I'm just 24/7 laughing and having fun but at the end of the day I must be crying all night long.

I wish : I really wish someone understands me. Sometimes, I need help. Not everything I can do all by myself. I  need guide. I'm not a SLR camera that have "Guide" mode. Who now knows that I'm sick? Nope. Yup. No one because nobody cares. That's why I keep it to myself. 

But whothehell cares? I'm just another girl in your life that might come and go in your life, right? Not important at all. But not to worry. My sister said that I'm a good actor so that's what the advantage for you.


#justsaying