Monday, March 8, 2010

NOOOOOO !


Gambar takde kena mengena -.-

Last Sunday , Najwa pergi this one seminar. It's like revision for form1 and form2. Buat kat Melawati. Ofcourse , wayy better than Prestige at Selayang -.- Duhh. But I don't care ahh. At first , bila masuk , cam boring jea. So I acted like I do have the spirit of learning , (so that the teachers wont think that I wouldn't bazirkan my parent's money) But then suddenly , one of the teachers terlanggar Najwa. Perghhhh , when I said "Sorry" then I looked at his eyes man. Bullshit. I smiles at him then he smiles back.

Then , bila dah masuk hall seminar tu , ruparupanya the guy (which his name is Mr.Siva) that I smiled at was the teacher at there ! FCUKKKKK ! My heart beats sooo damn fast when I saw him mann. Thats not funny , thats HELL. Whatever. I tried to acted balance. After rehat 40minutes , subject Sejarah started. BULLSHIT , dia plak yg ajar sejarah. Pergghh , what can I say mann. I'm speechless slash excited.

Ada satu situation yg tak dijangka jangka kan. -.-
He was writing something on the white board , then the ink tibatiba terkeluar. Dia pun cakap
Teacher : Huh , nasib baik tak kena baju.
Student : (Silent)
Teacher : Kimakkk , tengok terkena jari apa ! (He showed that the ink terkena at middle finger)
Student : (Giggles)
Teacher : (Lap the ink kat white board and suddenly said) Ahhh , tengok ! Dah pancut !
Student : (Gelak macam orang gila)

BODOHHHHH , but cool. HAHA kimen. I dont know why mann. My heart beats like hell. Shit mann. Then , I like the rhymes he made for Sejarah bout Srivijaya's King. He said

"You're going down ! When I'm at the town ! You'll wear a gown !"
And some rhymes that I forgot. But sumpah best ! HAHA !

OMG , I think I have a crush on my teacher. O.O
Seriously, am I in love with my teacher?