Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Everything's just wrong.


Hello. I'm finally back from Kuching and frankly speaks I feel really down. Crappy and shittay. A lot more crappier actually, when I found out there's a stranger, put my picture, *or should I say, stole my picture* and set it as her freaking Profile Picture in Facebook. I'm not gonna type her name here but women, you are seriously mental. What were you thinking?

You can add me and say "Excuse me Najwa, I adore your picture." And I'll be gladly to say "Oh that's very nice of you, thank you." It is not that hard. Taking my picture, you have to like, save it in your laptop or pc, and you have to upload it again in your Facebook. Menyusahkan diri je kan? :) I checked her acc and guess what? She changed her picture back. The best part is, she's wearing tudung! Whatthe?

*Chill Najwa* Okay, I am not in a good condition. I'm Kuching-sick! Oyeah, I now having the greatest flu and my body is like boiling. I realized, I look like super skinny. Whatthehelliswrongwithme?