Monday, January 4, 2010

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Last two days , a little drama happened that stuck till this moment. I was a bit carried on by Dian leaving me , so I cry every night , thinking of him.

School :|

I woke up early , 5 pagi dah bangun. I looked at the clock at my phone. Sighed. And weirdly , I talked to myself.

"Hmmm , welcome back to school Najwa." Then I cried again. It's a new year at school , and all the loves one is gone. No more tarik rambut Dian , gossiping with Fiqa , laughing gas - Fiqri , crying at Iqseed or asking some favour to my secret agent , Boy. Everyone left.

I've got to admit , first day sucks. All the senior , I'm sorry but. You guys kinda BORING. I felt like a new kid as I don't know too much bout sesi pagi. Ikhda and Natasya are great. But all they talked is about their beloved Korean guys. What the efff ?

As the school ended , I walked home , ALONE. No more singing while walking with Fiqri. Just walked alone , wishing that I can walk faster. All I thought is just go back home and get ready for my tuition class. That all.

Quite boring huh ? That's my life now. I fake my smile. I cant even enjoy school. I fake everything. I'm miserable this year I have the same question like Carrie Bradshoe in SEX AND THE CITY. When can I laugh back ? Hmmm , -_______-