Sunday, January 17, 2010

OH DEAR


Oh god , i thought this would never repeat again. I cry more often than before. I'm not in the good health. I just want him to be with me. Why does this keep happening to me ?

I cant stop crying like hell. I dont feel save now. I dont eat much , I sleep often , my eyes are SEPET and reddish. I dont talk much. I even cant pay attention with something.

Every time I open my eyes from my sleep , I started to cry. Life is unfair. I need him and they took him away from me. I try to be happy but , I fake it.

Now , my life is been sabotage by one idiot person that I never know in my life and I have no one to cry on their shoulder. To tell my problems. I can't wait him for every weekends.

I look like Carrie Bradshaw after her wedding was off.

B , please. I need you. I cant describe more how much I need you.
P.S I Love You