Thursday, December 24, 2009

2010

This post agak emo sikit. Frankly speaks , I'm not ready for 2010.

Listening to Fifteen by Taylor Swift , its like she's having pretty AWESOME year. But I don't think I'm gonna have one just like hers.

Awalawal tahun lagi 3 orang yg I sayang gila babi takde dengan I.
Dianhazri , dia pergi plkn , Sabah.
Fiqri Syairazi , dia pindah sekolah to Banting.
Nur Afiqah , dia pindah Seremban.

Weh , asal jauhjauh ni? I dahlah budak nerd next year. Memang kimsalamm ahh kalau nak keluar. Shit gila wehh. Dahlah PMR next year. I just hope my new year's eve , I will spending it with the 3 of them. But I don't know how.

HAHA and I can't believe I'm crying right now.
Seriously , after PMR examination , I'm gonna go and crash KL.
I'll shop till drop. I'll shisha till I faint. And most of all , I'll be with the love ones everydayy.