Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm hate copying

Okay, I'll be lying if I say that I never copy my friend's homeworks. But I feel horrible after copying their works! Seriously, dont you guys feel it?

Facts that make me feel like copying others :
1. I blank whenever I see the questions
2. I'm not in the mood to do my works
3. I'm suffering some pain that MAY BE causes my death :p
and most important
4. I'm too lazy to think and write!

But now I realized that doing my works with my own effort its kinda satisfying  whether I got correct answers or wrong. But I'll feel over thrilled especially I get correct! WoooHooo! So now, I, Najwa Najhan, will try to finish my homeworks by my own effort *which will make me sitting at the Dewan Makan alone while prep*  especially on Addmaths, Maths, Physics aaaa you got my point aite? :D

*Unless if I'm berry lazy because Mr.M disease had been buried in my heart since I started high school. Thanks a lot! :(