Thursday, April 21, 2011

What A Week

Okay, usually I'll be laughing my ass off towards any of my friends that'll have sunburn or any terrible tanned or they just accidentally change horrible brownish or orangy. Well, you wanna know what?

SUNBURN ATTACKS ME NOW!
F YOU SUNBURN!

When I say I have sunburn on me, I didnt mean by the ordinary sunburn that'll fade away 3days after. I am literally dark like Nando's chicken after they cooked it! Ughh. #@!$%&* Okay, last week I went to this camping where I go as a urusetia. I thought I'll be happily away from school, relax at the room and just prepare the food for the students. But then I have to follow EVERY SINGLE ACTIVITIES that they attended which is shitttttaaayyyy because mostly its outdoor and its freaking hot! No trees at all! Muttaaaa. 

Then the next day, I have swimming class which I MUST attend because my dad paid for it so wasting is a bad. HAHA. Its was fun, I'm definitely not gonna lie bout that. But then, I realized that my sunburn is more worst than ever! But the good news is, I jumped from the plank thingie. Yerrrrr haha! 7feet okayyyy! Tinggi nak mampus! *And I saw some guys checking on me. Dude! Takennnnn!* I think thats it! So I'm dark, I look like an Indon and I going home next week! <3