Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Terribly homesick :(

One week has past here at SHAH. Shoot, baru satu minggu weh. And I'm waiting for June. Dear God, please get me outta here.

Nyways, this week, not so proudly to say that my school is the tuan rumah for the upcoming drama competition and hell no budak lower form dapat balik. SHIT! And wanna know something that burns my heart? Most of the lower form decided to STAY! Terbaik gila!

Okay, for the past few days, I've been calling my parents EVERY SINGLE DAY and they never fails me to cry whenever I listened to their voice. Terseksa :S  I miss you pa, I miss you ma. And I never get tired of saying that to you. And I'm kuching-sick. NENEKKKKK! Nak jumpa nenek!  :'(

Jojo? Macam taknak ganggu dia. Maybe he is busy with his stuff so like yeah. Belum tentu dia akan reply on the spot. A bit sad lah takdapat nak text dia but I have to understand both of our situation. But I miss him.

As a conclusion :

I MISS EVERYONE AND I CANT WAIT TO GET OUTTA HERE!