Thursday, April 14, 2011

Killing me softly

Hey ho I H my new school. Several excuses can be list here as you read right now but I'll keep it just between me, myself and my parents.

But like seriously, its not just me. Next week, one of my friend are leaving this school. Second in take just like moi. At first, she was high spirited, taking pictures and always asked me questions till I felt like strangling her neck that moment! But I have no rights to do that and I'll be going to jail if I do that so I keep it in my mind so that no one at that particular moment knows but me. Now, she's leaving me, and some of my KL friend decided to leave this school too.

It gave me the effect, hoping to leave this school ASAP. My parents are being helpful though. But everytime I hang up the phone, gosh my heart just felt like I'm missing them so much that make me cry for every night! Do you know that crying is tiring?! GAH!

Papa keep on telling "Just focus on your studies and we'll see the results on June."
While mama "Learn to improve yourself, not to compete everyone."

But most of the people that I really wish to hear something meaningful that helps me survive here disappointed me. All they say was "Its normal" or "Memang dah adat" or "Tak pelik lah Najwa" and most annoying is "Kteorg dulu lagi teruk, so dah tak rasa pape dah" WTF?  Dude! You guys have been 4 years living in this !@#$%& of course you're immune to it! I've been living at KL a long time and I'm comfortable to the environment and now I have to learn and obey new rules that is not even a big deal. Muttafukka.

So, that is me now. Desperate to go home. Hoping everyday. And I don't give a damn what people say. *Except for my parents*