Sunday, March 13, 2011

Kawan Barr

When I read my last post *I'm Coming Home* through my bb, its like I've insulted the school pretty bad. WEIRDLY, its kinda annoyed because it aint so bad actually. HAHA weirdo I know. Btw, every student there loves SHAH so much is because the friends they have since form 1. And I'm just a new girl who just need to find friends that they have.

Gladly to say that my friends ROCK! *Eceh eceh jangan kembang* Perangai lebih kurang je actually. Cuma dorg tak show sangat. Unlike me -____- Sakai forever, thankss. Btw, this last 2 weeks, they guided me, although most of the time I turned blur or senang kata, tak faham apa dorg cakap. Heh heh sorry guys.

Okay dengan tak berapa nak bangganya, I'd like to tell you things that I've joined there at SHAH.

Class : 4 Bakti
Club : Photography
Sports : Either Tennis or Squash -_-
Uniform : Scouts *oh damnit*
Extra Bahasa : Jepun *dipaksa oleh Mukhriz, yeah thanks a lot dude!*
Job : Officially teacher of Bahasa Sarawak to my friends. 
Wawasan Diri : Masih tetap dgn "Saya ingin menjadi orang kaya."

Oh and I learnt something from Japan class the other day.
"Okka noditchi ni kochitai. ARR <3"