Saturday, March 19, 2011

Kuching :')

These past few days, I was at Kuching. I couldnt describe how happy I was when I'm there. Definitely excited to meet my nenek and aunties. Cousins. Miera. And of course, my sayang :') Too bad, no pictures were taken. -_- Just realized that though. Too busy talking to each other. Takpe takpe.

Everyday spending time with him was a blast. Walaupun 4days je, but its worth it. Daripada tak jumpa langsung. But, it left me with a broken heart as I waved goodbye to him. Never in my whole life I feel down like this. I may be okay later, but it'll take me weeks. Or months. I may look okay outside, but you never know how I feel inside.

I miss you b :'( Next holidays will be mid-year and raya. Although you said you're coming here during mid-year hols but its still a long time to go. 2 months. I know you asked me to be relax, cool, chill. But I guess I couldnt control my feelings anymore. I'm sorry that I have to go to Pahang. I'm sorry that I couldnt text you the whole time. I'm really sorry.

I even hold my tears when my nenek kissed me! 
Gosh, soooo not ready to go back to SHAH.