Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sigh

Life in Form 4 is difficult. Walhal baru je sekolah 2 minggu. Seriously, penat. I miss holidays. I miss 2010. Ai don laikk yu tu tauzen ileven! I'm a bit scared though. 2 weeks in school, my class havent touch a page about History and Biology. Oh cikgu, mentangmentang kelas Diamond, ingat kteorg ni BAGUS sangat ke? -.- *menghina kelas sendiri*

Gladly to say, today is the first time I get to update my blog. Actually, I dont have a thing to share about. Because my life is a bit boring lately. All day, same daily routine. YAWN. Oh yeah, people keep asking "Tak mohon mana mana ke Najwa?" Actually, I did. Waiting for the results. Macam tak dapat. *Sigh* Whatever lah. I do looking forward to go to SBP or MRSM, but my heart berat sangat nak tinggalkan KL. Heh heh. *Tapi, kalau tak dapat, mama nak buat rayuan. Please same school with Milla. Pleaseeee!*

Oh yeah, one of my friend, Natasya, moved out. To St.Mary. *Sigh* But Syairazi, moved in! *Welcome back twin!* Oh and also Amirul Ariff. Remember him? :) I miss Milla a lot :(

Saya rindu lepak dgn Haziq jugak! (Tibatiba?)