Saturday, January 15, 2011

Kuching? Rinduuu!

I miss Kuching so much. I really really looking forward to go back to Kuching during holidays in March. Several reasons which is really reasonable for me to go back to Kuching.

1. I miss the food.
2. I miss my nenek.
3. I miss my crazy cousins&friends.
4. Okay, I'm not gonna lie. I miss my boyfriend.
5. I need a peace of mind!
6. Blank dah.

Okay, not much. But its reasonable enough. I got 1 word that perfectly match for KL. BORING. Like seriously. I need some peace. *Although at Kuching, tak lah peace macam mana pun. Separuh mati menghadap budak kecik* But I can escape that, since I have someone new in my life. Heh heh :D

Point num 1, 2 and 3. Kuching is heaven. Thats the only thing that I'm gonna say for this.

Point num 4. I really miss that guy. I mean come on mann. Keluar je dari pintu rumah, bersepah couple sana sini. Not cool dude. Jangan kata depan rumah, kat sekolah lagi bersepah. My friends talks bout guys and I dont even have the mood to join them. Balik rumah, baru dapat contact. Tu pun through bbm or skype. Gahh! Stress. Like seriously, holidays in March pun baru 9hari. Belum tentu dapat spend everyday dgn dia. Yes Malaysia. I'm envy of every single couple out there being together.

Point num 5. Shut up. Form 4 drives me crazy. I need to rest. But I cant! Why? Balik sekolah, buat chores segala then tidur. Then the next day, THE SAME ROUTINE! Penat! T^T