Monday, January 17, 2011

I wish I could swear

Dude, form 4 is killing me slowly. But I'm trying my best to maintain my life. But lately, I'm like sooooo not in the mood. Lately, I dont even want to talk with anyone actually. I dont know why. Its sucks because I prefer being alone, listening to music. School? Hmmm, no comment.

 Okay, homeworks, done. Chores, done. Take a shower, done. OMAIGOD WHAT IS THIS?!

So, as I was looking at the mirror this morning, I look the same except getting darker and there's one thing that suddenly live on my face. I just found out that I have this one fugly pimple! Aaaaaahhh! I cant focus on anything except for that stupid pimple. F you pimple. *Language Najwa*

Its not cool to have pimple. While the teacher was talking at the front, all I heard is "Physics, blablablablablabla." And for the next 1 hour "Chemistry, blablablablabla." And the next 1 hour "Bio blablablablabla." I mean c'mon mann! I got this pimple and I cant even hear what's my teacher blaberring about! Its really annoying! Damn you pimple! *Ehem, language Najwa.* -_-

I really really really desperately wanna get rid of this thing from my face but aarghh! Its really complicated.

Maaa, I need your help :'(