Monday, November 29, 2010

Shockingly wonderful :)


You guys are the best! For the first time in my whole life, yesterday, 28th Dec 2010, would be the day that Milla and Fiqri did not fight. HAHA I love you guys! 

Milla and Fiqri : FRIENEMY. They were forced to be great friends because of me. HAHA I do remember the last time we went Mid Valley. It was damn horrible because they fought like hell! Mencarut sana sini. Sikit lagi kena penampar dgn me. So yesterday, I was hoping my two dearest friends doesn't fight. Milla was already prepare to hear some critics from Fiqri but unfortunately, Fiqri was being nice?

Yesterday also, one of my shocking day because something happened. You see, my phone was in low bat. But I thought I told my dad that I'll come home late. As I arrived home, my dad was like angry at me but in the same time he hugged and kissed me? I did said to papa that I thought I told him. But he denied. So I was like "OKAY fine. I'm wrong. I'm always wrong and you're right." Then tibatiba keluar lagu Raise Your Glass by Pink which one part it said "So raise your glass if you are wrong!" -.- Shitt.

So yeahh, my parents were sooooo f*cking worried. Bukan my parents je, my cousins, my friends, everyone lah!Oh yeah, my mom almost call the police. AGAIN. As I charged my phone, shiooooo 15 missed calls? Gilaaa.   Jojo yg taktahu pape sangat pun boleh ter-worry jugak. Sorry all. I didnt mean to make you guys worried bout me. But at the end of the day, my parents were glad that I safely came home. Its kinda a lucky day for me I think?

Heh heh maybe its because of my new haircut? :D