Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's Nature

Yesterday, I went Pav with my beloved Millatina. Its been a long time I havent spend time with her. Well usually we lepak ramairamai with her boyfriend and stuff. But yesterday, we planned like BFF day out. No boyfriend, no friends, no adik, no nothing. So I got 1 whole day with her. Awwww XD

At first, it was raining. But hell no the rain is going to stop us from spending time together! -_- Grrrr. But as we go out, the rain stop. Alhamdulillah. So, as we arrived at Pav, first thing I did was topup! I havent text Jojo since the morning. GAAHH! Then dah topup segala, Milla nak keluarkan duit. *Her mother gave her rm10 je* -_- But sokayy. Then terus pergi Nando's. Makaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Actually, we were suppose watch movies and stuff but tak sempat because I got that family thingie and Milla kena tolong mak dia with something so takdapat nak lamalama. So, our plan was suppose eat, window-shop and chow! So we went cotton-on.

Me : Hmmm, this is nice.
Milla : Yeah, jacket ni. Hmmm, cantik.

And we went the next store besides cotton-on. *Apatah, kedai baru.

PROMOTION! 1 item RM10!
Me : Murah and cantik. Hmmmm
Milla : Yeahh, skirt ni Najwa?
Me : Urmm, okaylah.

And Forever21 too.

Milla : Apa yg WOW! tu Najwa?
Me : Jum tengok.
Milla : Ohhh, murah -,-
Me : OMG, this purse. Milla! Kte dah taktahannn. Kte nak beli jugak! I dont caree!
Milla : NAJWAAAAAAA, janganlahh!
Me : HELL NO! I'm buying this!

So I cracked up first at Forever21. Bullshit -,- But its worth it. I mean, cantik whatt. Mama puji my purse. Then I buy a skirt at the new store too. Damn it. Milla is still good though. Sabar je.

And our last destination, DIVA.

Milla : Najwa, ni comel.
Me : *terpegun with this one owl necklace*
Milla : Najwaaaaa!
Me : Yes?
Milla : I'm buying this!
Me : HAHAHAHAHA!

So, what I was trying to say since I typed this was : It's nature that girls love to shop. No matter how little their money are in their pocket, atleast mesti dapatkan something. So guys, be prepare. Kalau you guys date dgn gf korg, walaupun she ignore everything she see at the store, dalam hati dorg terseksa tau! *I know because I have a lot of experience* Sooo, janganlah kedekut dgn gf korg yeah? :D