Sunday, November 7, 2010

Air Sejuk

Saya benci mandi air sejuk -,-

I usually hear that people love to take a bath with cold water. I know sometimes it would be refreshing tapi, kau tak bersin or sakit ke lepas mandi air sejuk pagipagi buta? And tebalnya lapisan epidermis and dermis kau sampai suka sangat mandi air sejuk!  Thats my problem. I'm soooooo thin, everytime I take a shower with cold water, I'll sneeze to hell almost the whole day. *Even though the thin of the skin maybe not related to any fact that I said* BUT STILL! -,-

Usually if I take a shower with hot water, it might be taking 20-30 mins. *Menikmati* But if its with cold water, it'll be 40-50 mins. Why you ask? Because everytime the water touch my skin, I jump like a monkey then I'll scream. *Terseksa*

So, the last 4days, I went to Johor, my hometown. Visited my grandparents, *Alhamdulillah, mereka sihat lagi* and I have to take a bath with very extremely cold water -,- First rule in the house, never wake up late. When I say LATE, 8am is already TOO late. So people rise on 6 or maybe 5am every day. When people wake up that early, people must take a bath that early too. And I've been sneezing terribly almost everyday.

So every morning, I'll fake a smile that says : OMAGOSH, I cant wait to take a bath.
Which actually means : Oh damn it. Cold bath in the cold morning? NOOOOOO!
And everytime after taking a bath, I'll fake a smile that says : That was a great bath! I wish I could bath the whole day!
Which actually means : OH SHIT OH SHIT, it's sooooo damn f*cking cold. OH SHIT!

So thats my story.