Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy ohh happy :)

HELLO guys.

Finally , I'm in a good mood. I love 4 December 2009. Weirdly , my parents happily let me hangout with Fiqri. But sadly , they only gave me RM50. But , again , the great news is , I have RM150 on my hand. So , it makes RM200 all together.

I asked to hangout with Fiqri yesterday. And he is like "OKAYY" soo I'm soo freaking glad knowing him and be his twin. I love you bro. The reason I wanted sooooo badly to go out is actually to shop. Not to lepak and stuff. Sooo not me. Especially on SALE.

Before going to Pav , I have 2 guests came into my house. (Dian&Boy) And the three of us look all the Perhentian pictures and and both of the guys fighting who's picture is more. *Ayat english sumpah teruk* Lastly , both gave up and and I won!

Okay , I lied. I didnt win. Heeee! Then , Fiqri started to call and stuff. So , quickly I prepared myself as my heart and my mind was like sooooo damn excited to go shopping. And , oh yeahh. Dian & Boy pun pergi gak. But tak join kteorang -________-

Okayy , skip to shopping. Well , now my true colours finally revealed! I get nervous when choosing clothes or slippers or whatever. That's me. But then , after nervous. I'll buy both or all. HAHA , waste of time jea. But till now , I regret I didnt buy this one baju which Dian called "Baju Kain". -________-

Eating timeee! We eated NANDO'S. Yeahh , finally. Dapat gak nando's. At first , I already miss Dian. HAHA , so I thought I wanna text him. But , fikirfikir balik. Takut dia cari Najwa. So I didnt. But like 5 minutes later , Dian texted! :D He said that he is bored and he wanna join me. So i said YES.

Dian came and dia terus mintak my phone. Then , dia main game. My fav part. Dia punya syok main game tu , bila dia kalah jea dia akan cakap "Haish!" but in excited mood. Bila dia menang plak dia cakap "Yesssss! HAHA!" again and again. Then dia gelak. HAHA , comel jea. Syok gila kott dia main.

So , thats what I did today. Satisfied. With my two beloved guys. Dian&Fiqri. I love you guys. Tapi susah lah nak hang dengan korg dua sekali gus sebab if Najwa cakap dengan sorg , sorg akan diam. Boring! Heeeeee , <3