Friday, May 4, 2012

Picture Day 2012

5 Inovatif 2012
Hi everyone. So last Wednesday and Thursday, (which is 2nd and 3rd of May) my school got Picture Day. If you guys are like my mum, that doesn't understand what does Picture Day means, well, it means that the day we took our class picture so that the picture will be in the school magazine. Get it? No? Read it back!

It was fun and all. Of course, everyone started to be in their ugly side which is being vain for the whole 2 days. Like seriously, cermin mana mana laku gila weh. Tak kisah lah, the nerds, geeks, beauty, sporty or so whatever. For every 2 mins, someone will be saying "Weh! Nak cermin!" The girls, hmm. Do I need to explain it? HAHAHA it is already in our nature that we will be looking at the mirror for every 5 mins. Apa lagi when its Picture Day right?

I'm a bit upset though, for my class picture. Some of us are not in the picture. Pergi wakil itu ini, and I don't get it yg skip school tu -.- And I'm upset because I was stuck with 1 fugly pimple in the middle of the forehead! Ugh. Of all days, why must on Picture Day?! Its my final year for God sake!

Conclusion : Picture Day showed the Vain Najwa Najhan :B