Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mothers Day Ma!


Sorry menyemak jap, muehehe this time when I finished playing badminton on Mothers Day. *Early in the morning okay?* Pheww 2 hours well spent! Crayzay moment with Kak Aimi and her boyfriend. It was fun though.



My sister and I belanja Marakesh for dinner with le Family. Mostly papa took the picture so less picture of him. Oh well, its Mothers Day anyway. Thanks for everything ma. I know Marakesh is not enough for everything that you've done to us. 
And I also know that sometimes we're kinda pain and hard and naughty and mean and wild and crazy and too extreme and stubborn and evil and, well conclusion is sometimes we make you go nuts but you know we'll always be there for you. InsyaAllah if big income every month in the future you'll get more than what you've get now for us. Hehehe. Love you forever ma. - N