Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hari Belia Negara (:

My fat chubby face showed my weird smile, I know.
Hey guys. Today is about Hari Belia Negara. First and foremost, I went there because my dad got his own booth there called "Institusi Karisma." Then his staff danced on the stage and stuff. Awesome y'know. But then again, at 1600, I've found out that my mum also got her own booth haha! Gilaaa.

Actually I also wanted to meet my friends there. Ikhda, Nor, Azie and Syaqira went there by bus. But I couldn't reach any one of them because Maxis takde line. Tension. I also wanted to meet my schoolmates. They joined the scout jamboree but again, I couldn't reach them. Haiyaa, made me think to change to Digi y'know? -.-

So most of the day I spent with my parents. Takpe, beli barang duit diaorg. Hahaha how evil! Nothing much there. If participate some activities, best lah no kidding. I enjoyed my day. I got myself a henna on my chubby small hand! HAHA first time in my whole life. Now I can't stop looking at my hand hew hew :3

Before
Tadaaa! After.