Monday, October 24, 2011

Shockingly Excited

El, kau memang suka tangkap gambar dalam toilet ni kan?

Yesterday, I went out with Eleena Hussin wowweeee lama tak jumpa awak okayy! 3 months is it? I wonder how did you survive in the cold scary place called Hostel. Naaah, I'm joking. I bet you went it happily ;) *yeke?*

Anyways, as we met we were like jumping and screaming and jumping so yeah. Good to see her. Oyeah, so we bought movie tix, have our lunch and chat non-stop. Kinda lots of word that she used and I dont even remember whats the meaning. *exmple: Kucar, habat, etc etc.* Heeeee so, after eating, we decided to just walk around the building just to kill time. Our movie started like for another 50mins.

As we were on the escalator, I was actually thinking bout the senior. I mean, how are they and stuff. Suddenly I  saw this 4 girls walking *in the same heights* and for a minute I tot it was them, my senior. I mean, they can be anyone. At the monorail, I saw a girl look like El, and its not even her. So as we walk nearer, I realized it was really them! Like omaigod, I think my heart stops beating for a second I mean I can't believe I'm meeting them.

We were hugging and screaming and jumping again. MADE MY DAY!


Sayang awak El :B