Friday, October 21, 2011

I Miss

here's a little random thing bout what I miss because frankly I'm just bored.

1. i miss Milla harr harr :B
2. i miss my childhood when I was a Kuching citizen.
3. i miss when that moment I don't have to think about any problems.
4. i miss when the moment whenever I woke up, I sees my sister playing the ps1
5. i miss crash bandicoot. *is that how we spell it?*
6. i miss Kuching.
7. i miss when I used to have just perfect hair.
8. i miss you. hm
9. i miss the moment I played kejarkejar.
10. i miss all the good food in Kuching.
11. i miss my nenek.
12. i miss when the time im scared to hold RM50.
13. i miss when everyone were playing the Snake game in their phone.
14. i miss PMR :B
15. i actually miss my Kuching friend. sadly, they doesn't remembers me -,-
16. i miss when every morning or night I get the text "I Love You Sayang."