Monday, August 1, 2011

Puasa


"For this Ramadhan, I hope Allah strengthen my physical and mental to pass through all the obstacles that He give and always be patience because I know all of His doing is for my own good. Insya-Allah."

Alhamdulillah, we meet again Ramadhan. I'm soooo lucky to have the chance to fast for another year again. I shall eat a lot and shop till drop again! And I shall be kurus like I used to, AGAIN! :D Already got some new baju kurung HARR HARR. Nanti beli lagi HOYEAH. Suka menghabiskan harta mama papa B) I can imagine meself going to the Bazaar Ramadhan, thinking that I can eat all of the food but I dont. One thing that is M.I.A in this Ramadhan though. Friends. Sigh. Miss you guys so much. But sokay, for the future sake, it needs a little bit of sacrifice. 

Selamat Menyambut Bulan Ramadhan Al-Mubarak everyone :)