Monday, August 1, 2011

Move On


1st Jan 2008, 13 years old.

That is the day, the moment, I wanted to know the world. I want to try EVERYTHING. I've tried my best to be soooooo popular. I've tried to be the hottest. I've tried to be perfect. By doing some stupid decision, I thought when people look at me, they'll say "Wow, I would like to be like her." And that day, I started to hurt people. Be mean towards other. Fought. Hating other people. Grew something called Jealousy and Envy. Do things that I shouldn't do within my age. 

Now, 16 years old.

I realized. Can't believe it took me 3years to realized it. People DO mistakes. But hey, people that doesn't make mistakes, doesn't learn anything. So with this, I would like to apologize to everyone that I've hurt. Really sorry. Things happened not as we wished but that's life. So here's to the past : Burn It and Move On.