Saturday, August 6, 2011

One last time

Eleena Hussin

Intantantantan

Hazimah 

Eleena and Fatin 

Baaaani

Eleena, Fatin, Bani and Azeem

Abdul Basit

I just got nothing else to say. 5 months ain't a long term. 
This link is one of my friend's blog at SHAH and he is super kind. Its true, we doesn't know each other so much because busy with our own things but guess what? He was the first person that said "Hye Najwa." to me. My mum thought that he wanna flirted me. Haiyoo mama. And he lives at Kepong! At first I felt kinda awkward because I thought KL student doesn't exist at SHAH. Hihihi. So no worries because I know someday I'll meet him. Oh one correction for you Ezri, its not 'TAMPAN', its 'LAWA' that means belagak. And never said 'LAWA' to a woman.

Ezri Fikri


Thank you Ezri. 
p.s : blog dia. ooemjayy, malunya kalau nak dibandingkan dgn mine. 
even I can't edit something like that.