Sunday, May 29, 2011

Wrong question

Remember the story entitle "Little Red Riding Hood" where your dad or mom or Barney used to tell it to us and there's one part when the wolf acted like her grandmother so that he could trick her? Let me remind you the question that Little Red Riding Hood asked.

"Why is your eyes so big?"
"For better to look at you my dear."
"Why is your ears so big?"
"For better to listens to you my dear."
"Why is your teeth so big?"
"For better to eat up you my dear!"

Well, if I listen to my mom telling me bedtime story bout that, I would be hiding under my blanket, if I was back 4 years old. Heh heh. But thats not the main story that I wanna tell you. This might be embarrassing but stop asking me this question wont you?! Lately, everyone is Little Red Riding Hood to me. Asking me one simple particular easy question that make me annoyed. *Including my mom -.-

"Why is your butt so big?"

Gosh! That is freaking annoying! What should I answer? "For better to sit on you my dear?" Dude, its my ass. If its big, then its big! Dont blame me, blame the food that straight away moves to my ass. Or you guys just jealous? *eyebrow* So as a conclusion, dont ask that question AGAIN! Its my assets. HAHA