Thursday, May 12, 2011

Twinns!

There's twin at my asrama. They are more to nerdy looks because they wear specs and there's always a book that they have to read. Everytime I ask "Arent you guys tired of reading books?" They just said "Entah."

Whatever, what I actually wanna say was this. One day, as I was taking my wuduk. I overheard the twins were like punching each other hands and then suddenly they acted like they're in a boxing competition. Kinda awkward for me lah. Then, they splashed the water to each other. Suddenly, one of them were upset. So she made her sad face. Then the other one said "Eleh, kuat merajuk. Kau ingat buat muka macamtu kau cantik lah? Buruk muka." Then I laughed like hell because they are twins, they look the same and one of them said that her twin was ugly.

HAHAHA lawak tak? Lawak kan? Please cakap lawak. Because I am now lack of funny stories. Thanks to asrama though.