Thursday, May 12, 2011

Return of Najwa Najhan

Hello, yellow, mellow, fellow, gellow, *now I'm starting to blaberring*

Oh how I miss this blog! Well, not so proudly to say that I'm in the second week of exam. I got another week to go then I'll be going to Gunung Senyum *camping* then school 1 week then I'm off to Kuala Lumpur bebeh! Confirm muka hitam -.-

Nyways, I'm sick and tired to be call gemuk and buncit nowadays -.- Like shitt, I cant denied and I still cant accept the fact and reality that I am fat. Buncit nak mati. I've been doing 25 sit up in the morning and another 25 before going to sleep. But still no change. Add with puasa lagi. Gosh! Susahnya nak kurus!

Idk how to face my family and most important : JOJO. He is like getting more fit and skinnier day by day and I'm fattening day by day. This is sooooooo unfair! I wanna be skinny too! I dont want this vuncit vuncit thingie! Sooooo freaking fugly! Definitely not gonna face him looking like this X(

Well whatever because one day I will be skinny like I used to be. MARK MY WORD! >:(