Friday, January 11, 2013

Perfection


Since I moved  to KL, I always say to myself, I wanna be as perfect as that girl, who owned a tons of incredibly expensive toys and barbies, glittery shoes, beautiful dresses and everything since she is a spoil brat but her parents still loves her no  matter what. 

Now, I'm 18 years old girl, my family labelled me as a materialistic girl because I am deadly in love with expensive houses, gadgets, clothing lines, everything. No kidding, I am materialistic.

1. I want a boyfriend who can love me till we get married where both of our parents approves us. People surround will be like "Aww aren't both of them are like the sweetest thing ever?!" 
2. I wanna to be in a nice University, learn and doing stuff I love and apparently I love Biology but I love money too but I really really really really, desperately, love to help people. 
3. I want a huge career where people always look up to me and like "How come I'm not like her?" or "How does she do this and that?" 
4. I want power, because the feeling of having no power over people and events is generally unbearable to us, especially because when we feel helpless we feel miserable. 
5. I want to achieve that moment where whenever I bring my parents to the expensive brands such as LV, Hermes, Chanel, you name it, I can get them anything they desire without hesitate.

But mostly, all I just want is a nice some kind of journey in life, passing thru ups and downs without any problems, with my family members, my best friends and buddies, maybe if possibly with a boyfriend *which will never happen, sigh, fcking forever alone* But I can't because it is hard. If I can achieve that, it will be a perfection and I'll die happily. 

But I am tired. Because I am a teenager.