Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year

Okay, do ignore my tiny feet. Its a 4, so shut up.

Happy New Year people!

Okay I'm a week late to post this but whatevs. I just got back from Kuching and something already happened for 2013. It ain't ended up pretty well. Dazed and confused, I just wanna live my life like a normal 18 years old teenage girl. Make mistakes, cry or laugh bout it. Learn from it. Make another mistakes.

I can't wait to be continuing my studies. Seriously. Can't wait to be back writing notes, holding pens, make new friends and hoping they can accept the way I am because I've been thru the same situation every time I try make new friends. *They don't really like me for every first impression* That sucks. Hahaha.

I miss my besties very much. I know I just got back from Kuching, but I miss Kuching too. I don't really know what should I do here, in KL. When I'm in Kuching, every time I wake up, people make plans for me. And I just go with the flow. Its kind off pretty cool. I desperately want to start working and get my driving license.

Oh Allah, please make everything goes very well this year for me. Amin.