Friday, November 25, 2011

Part of mine

Just an ordinary day. Nothing special. Organizing my wardrobe. Apparently, I can't put all of my clothes in the wardrobe. Too many clothes. Trying to decide which stays and which don't.

Joking. Everything stays. I love my clothes too much. *well, i did throw something* So, organized them into groups. Sleeveless, tshirts, dresses, school shirts and others. But then, I missed one. Jerseys.

Lipat jersey. First one was green. Lime green to be exact. Haha of course, its my team jersey called Hamdan at SHAH. Champion this year. Then, black and yellow. Malaysia jersey. I always love this jersey because I can't believe I actually watch the match and scream like hell. Too spiritual I guess. HAHA. And last, orange?

Orange jersey. I couldn't remember that I have an orange jersey. I mean, its ORANGE. Its like bergulung when I saw it so I took and opened it. And there it was. Written in black. Bold. High Voltage. Rezza 9. Ya Allah. My heart just crashed into a million pieces. Suddenly, tears starting to fall. It's his. I hugged it and ugh I wish it was him in front of me, wiping my tears.

But no more. He left. And all I got is a small part of him.