Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dotdotdot



You guys heard about my bestfriend Millatina a.k.a Tambee, my twin Fiqri Syairazi and even my hostel pal, Eleena. But I bet you haven't know bout this young chick called Ikhda Suhada. I might mentioned her name in this blog, *I think* But I haven't post her photos.

Funny starter I tell ya. My first year of school at DIY, I learnt so many types of human around, *and even learnt how to swears a lot* well, I have this fear whenever I'm around Ikhda. And guess what, she hate me. Hell yeah! Hate turns to bestfriends? Figured. HAHA.

Okay, apparently, her group kinda tried to blend it with me, and I might put my ego a little bit high, but yeah, Ikhda always hated me. She said I'm weird, my lifestyle is not like hers, I'm not good enough to be in their team, the way I social is too social, unacceptable, I talk a lot and sometimes I look like a bitch. Yeah, its tough. I can't remember though how we suddenly became bestfriend. Seriously. But I've experienced a lot of funny and unexpected things from her. Now, she's the one that understands me. Okay, I bluff. A lot of my friend understands me, but Ikhda haiyaaaa. If I blinked, the message straightly came into her mind and she's like "Received dude."

Nothing starts beautifully. Starter usually is a bit painful. But if we stay and learn to accept the fact, it'll turn out extra ordinary. Now, Ikhda and I are the Koperasi Prefects and PRS together. Its hard to hold 2 responsibility that usually bumps into the same dates and stuff, but its fun because I have her to cherish with and only her knows the tears, sweats and laughter we've shared.

Oh shucks, retarded much?
I called her Dot btw.