Friday, February 18, 2011

Unexpected

Hello, hello. I dont know how to describe my feelings now. I'm angry, I'm sad, I'm happy, I'm confused. Ugh. Last night, I got a shocking news till today I still cant believe that it happened. My dad, gave me this :


At first of course I was thrilled and excited and happy because finally I've been accepted by the government. I screamed like hell and smiled widely like I have not smile for centuries. But then, something popped out in my mind. What about my friends? My cousins? Jojo? Milla, Ikhda & Fiqri? Kak Baby? God, I'll miss them terribly. And again, I'm not the type that studies 24/7. I enjoy, have fun, spend time with families and friends A LOT. Idk whether I can survive there. To fit in. I dont do timetable. And I might be homesick. Hmm, idk what to do now :(

-10 more days