Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Love

Love. Who, doesnt know this word? As a teenager, no one can run from it. 

Everyone will feel that love. Trying to deny it? Well, you've got to be lying to yourself. Paling paling pun, you might have a small crush on him/her. I tried to fight it whenever I can, but at the end, I'll fall in love.

Love is beautiful. Love is amazing. Love is every single beautiful sweet words. Every morning, you have someone who would say "Good morning sayang" and at night "Good night sayang." Love is easy. That is love.

But, most of it ended up with two broken heart. Who says that love is easy? Cant you see? Because of love, you have to sacrifices for almost everything. Any mistakes that you did, you might break their heart. And its hard when you see someone you love, hurts. So, love is not easy.

But, I'll always love you sayang. I hope that I'm not just a big disappointment to you. I miss you.