Friday, October 29, 2010

Saya Kecil ;D

Oh actually I'm so bored. I dont know what to do. Its raining heavily out there and I wish I could play. But no, I cant -,- Got petir and its malam! Scary ohh mandi hujan malammalam buta. *Melainkan kalau korg couple. The girlfriend pegang payung, then the payung terbang, then the girlfriend pun gelak sambil berpusing pusing, and the boyfriend try nak lindungi girlfriend dia from the hujan, but the girlfriend pegang tangan the boyfriend and menari in the middle of the rain* Trust me, korg mesti nak situasi macam ni kan? Haaa mengaku cepat! Tak mau lah tipu tipu, ini blog saya. I wont mind people being honest and sharing secrets with me.

Oh lupa plak yg kita dah out from the topic. Okay, today. I went to SK Sri Delima (SKSD). I considered it as a sekolah lama because I used to go to that school when I was standard 2 & 3. That is the place where I met Fiqri   & Milla. But unfortunately, everyone hates me. I dont know why and still cant figure it out until now why on earth ramai perempuan benci Najwa. So I was very down to earth person.

At that year, SKSD got 5 rumah sukan. Biru, Merah, Hijau, Kuning anddd UNGU. And I'm in the UNGU. Satusatunya rumah sukan yg dipandang rendah oleh semua student, including student yg dalam rumah sukan tu. Oh yeahh, Just wanna tell you guys that dulu, everytime got practice rumah sukan je, I always bring some canned drinks. HAHA kononnya, kalau minum air tu, tenaga semua berkumpul and boleh lari laju. So kawankawan semua percaya and minum.

But the end of the day, kteorg ended up BURPED antara satu sama lain. HAHAHA good times. Well, so thats it. My eyes are getting sleepier and I really need to sleep. Goodnight all. Au revoir.

P.S : The reason I wanna sleep early also because I'm stress out. Goodnight ;)