Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bestprend poreber?


HAHA yes in did. I've hate her so many time. I've been angry towards her. I've jealous of her. I've felt like to kill her. But she just keep pretend that nothing happened and keep loving me. What the hell is wrong with you? HAHA takde perasaan ke? HAHA! Thank God she's still my bestfriend. I love her so much, I'm jealous if she is with another friend. *Perempuan* Cant you believe that?


But the thing is, no matter how much I'm mad and sick of her, damn it. Like after 5 minutes later, I'll just forget what happened and be nice to her. Just Like That! Milla, kau mandrem aku ke? So like, even though sometimes we ended up in a serious fight, well, 30 minutes later, I 'll be smiling and laughing with her.


2days ago, I was mad at her, because whenever I call her, the cause that made me stop our conversation is her new boyfie, Hakimi. She is sooooo in love with him until one day I felt like I was out of the picture. I mean cuba bayangkan, since standard 4, we've been through together and now, recently she just ditched me just like that. Woahh, I'm not the ditched-bestfriend person. Unless she's married with the guy. I wont mind. But take this note : I take friendship seriously. I dont even care if her parents hates me or my parents hates her. She's the only person that could be my bestfriend sampai mati. So, my family, must accept her no matter what.


She have seen the bad and the good of me. But most the good kan?
Oh yeah, Millatina. Beware because you're stuck with a monster.