Saturday, June 12, 2010

Oh My God


Have you heard Oh My God by Usher ft Will.I.Am? Haha i likeee. Ni khalisa and kelly lah ajar ni.

Okayy, actually I just woke up. And something I dreamed woke me up. I don't know its a bad dream or a good dream because I've not being myself these couple days. Bad mood all the time. And last night, I dreamed someone for the first time. What was that suppose to mean?

All these days, I tried to forget that 'someone'. Hmmm. If you guys read this then, you might think that I'm crazy. :'( sokayy then. I understand.

In that dream, I keep on saying the same sentences to that 'someone'. Then 'someone' replied with the words I want to hear. And always there for me. But people doesn't want me keep on hanging with that 'someone'. They said that 'someone' seems to be dangerous. Some said 'someone' even doesn't exist. But I don't care. A lot of things happened. I cant even describe it.

I will always remember this dream. Let it burn in my mind. Because I know, it will come once in a life time. :)