Friday, June 18, 2010

My Observation :)

Holidays. Well, I got one word for to describe it. SATISFIED.
But still, it didn't reach to AWESOME.

This holidays, there's a lot of thing that I've been through. Its not that it's not fun or what. It's just, not the kind I wanted. Most of the days, I've been moody, tearing low, boring, unsatisfied, and all the emotional thingie. And ofcourse, I can't get rid of that feelings.

Firstly, I didn't have the chance to meet two beloved friends. Nur Afiqah and Fiqri Syairazi. I felt like a jerk by not lepak-ing with them. Actually, three friends. Saiful Shukri. Aiyo, terrible mistakes. I also kinda miss Millatina. Its been kinda long time I haven't meet her.

Secondly, I got stress bout things happened around me. Some aren't satisfied bout me. Some hate me. And some, played my feelings. Which is the reasons I got bad results. I'm more stressful when I have to think bout my parent's reaction when they find out I flunked every subjects except for English.

Well now, I'm trying to get rid of those things that make these things existed. After PMR, I'll be running away from all of this. Don't bother to find me. Cuz I won't be there. I tried to be a great daughter, friends, sister and students. I guess, I'm not that great aren't I? :)