Monday, March 8, 2010

I miss you , :)

I have a brother. And God , only He knows how much I love him.
We've been through not so much. Weirdly , I'm not that rapat to him. I wish to but , I don't want to be such nosy sister to him. Plus , I don't want to be a burden to him. :)

Last couple days , I guess. Things that I hate suddenly came up. Entahlah , the thing. Najwa taknak lah heboh kat sini kan ? I meant , siapa tak kenal my brother ? Kat sekolah kecohhh. HAHA asal nampak jea muka Najwa yg suci ni , timbullah perkataan "Wehh , ni adik ****** doe !" -.-

Abang ,
I didn't mean to. I'm sorry. Everyday I regret of what I did. Even though you keep saying that is your fault but I don't think so. Hmmm , I really don't think asking for an apology is enough.

Actually , I thought I wanna avoid you , so that you can move on your live without me. You know. So you don't have to think bout your nosy sister. Really , I was 200% sure. But I cant. I cant stop crying just when people mention bout you. Look , people love you and I cant avoid you when I'm with the people who always asks about you.

I hope you forgive me. I just , trying to run away. I thought , the more I'm with you , the more trouble that maybe I would make. Hate me if you want to. I dont care. But , just let me know that you forgive me for what I did. Sorry. I miss you abang. I really do. :')