Thursday, March 12, 2009

these kills my heart!


look, im not telling all of this just because i wanna make the person i meant feel hurt. but i want to tell everyone! including u. how this feels. shoot. a lot of problems kinda bloom in my heart & brain lately. shuck! i really hate it. i meant, who could possibly like it? except if ur a heartless person.

have u ever feels that 1 of ur friends have a nice boyfriend n suddenly they did things that they shouldnt do in ur age? well, dats my prob now. i know, its totally NONE OF MY BUSINESS. but, shes my friends. dude, shes 14. n u did this? *sigh* malas da na dgr crita korang. pekembangan tentang korang. so now i decided, LEAVE ME ALONE! dont take a shit care bout me.

have u guys feels wen ur doing ur exam, u think u can score all A's but when u checked all da answers was wrong? im ashamed. all my friends are like super-brain! ugh! what a life?!

have u guys think that everyone u trust acted kind IN FRONT OF U but when at ur back they all like shit? damn! i hate that. even my closes friend LIED to me. the most i trust. LIED TO ME! ugh! who r u now? its like i never know u!

have u guys felt like people want to be ur friends just because they think ur super famous? i hate that! if u want a friend, find that the person who she/he really are like that! *sobbing* who do u think u r? when u get famous, u forget us? u call us LOSER?! what an asshole u r!

guys, i know im just a burden to all. but cant u please appriciate everything ive done to u? u guys maybe da rich, da famous, everything! but i much prefer my friends that knows on what stage their taking than all of u. Dont forget ur friends. Dont forget everything they've done to u. Sum how, sum of my friends are bit**. Seriously, i hate u guys. Everytime i see u, or hear ur voice. Its like im stabbing my own heart.

Seriously guys. Facing these things. Make me wanna kill myself. Ive tried to jump from the balcony at my school. But my friends pull me out from jumping. I feel like wanna cut my hands off. But my mom take all the knive in the kitchen. What should i do now? Be ur idiot? Be a moron? Ugh! If u guys know who i meant in this blog, i really hope u understand me. I cant stand my life anymore!