Saturday, March 7, 2009

Desa Water Park.


Yesterday, its kinda fun. But ive done terribly because i woke up LATE. i should have be at school before 7.15 a.m. But i woke up on 7.30 a.m. Which makes me missed my school bus. :( Then, i forced my dad to send me there. At first, he don't want to send me. But when I said "if im not going, ill burn rm25." Fastly, he said "GET READY!" Haha! Papa.. Ohh papa. I love u!

Thank GOD ive arrived in time. When i arrived there, all my friends like "Naj
wa! Ur here!!" Haha! Dont be too worry guys. Im kinda hungry that morning, but what da hack? Let's get SPLASH ppl! But, i still ate Ikhda's & Fiqa's bread. Alas perut. It was bored. Dgr org taklimat. Semuanya psl Pandu Puteri. So i texted my beloved hubby, Eddy! He was WATCHING ppl cleaning our classroom. (I hope they did good)

The morning started with some games. Bt sum of St.Marians thinks they can do EVERYTHING. Ugh! But.. whateverla. Its not we're gonna get rm100 with winning those games. So we do our main job which is POSING! :D Luckly, i brought my camera. Or not, we'll be bored hell! While pose, all our stomach was singing because we were FREAKING HUNGRY! Thanks to nana, she brought sum junk food. :D

12.30 p.m. All of us FREE to go with playing all of those rides that we cant ride because a lot of students wanna ride it. So we just give it up to them. Still,
we were having fun spending time together. Poses, swims, laughs. :) Love u guys la!

We sings together. We eat together! Sad, we only have Nasi Goreng, Telur & Ayam. :( We were HUNGRY! atleast Nasi Ayam will be fine. But, apa2 hal pun. Cekik jela. Nana da mencekik awal2. Dye yg paling lapar antara kami.

We have to go back like 2.30 p.m. So off to the changing roo
m. Gila crowded! Saba jela. A lot of impatients girls in there. Fuck off la! Orang baru msk da biseng! After mandi, we all ran to the bus to get our sits. Panas babe! Aircond plak xde. Biatch btol! Saba jela. When we arrived at school, me, fiqa, ikhda, syahila, hidayah and izzati go to Tesco. Saje na makan kat sana. :D

Whatever happens, that day was the best! Love u guys sgt sgt! Hope kta dpt keluar sama2 lagi. :) Love u : Ikhda, Afiqah, Syahila, Nana, Hidayah, Fatin & Izzati. <33>

p/s : na tengok gamba lagi? tengok kat my myspace, facebook & friendster. sekian, terima kasih.