Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thank You, Ramadhan.

Assalamualaikum,

So Ramadhan is almost done. I swear to God that this is the fastest Ramadhan ever. No kidding. I'm not that ready to face Syawal. But I can't change it.

This Ramadhan for me, there's a lot of up and down. Happiness to sadness. Laughter to tear. Alhamdulillah, it opened my eyes to see the real thing that is going on in this world. True, fake, honesty, liars. :) In every happiness, I always remind myself there's sadness that I have to remember. Not everything, everyday is meant to be joy with. So this Ramadhan, of all stuff, I only can remind myself bout my late nenek. She left us already about 100+ days. Not to forget, every 31st July is the date where my late abah passed away. Yes, I never met him but I know he is always in my heart. Both of them.

I seriously don't know what should I post now so yeah. A picture worth thousand words they said. Al-Fatihah to all beloved people :')

Arwah Nenek Hajah Siti Ara, Kuching Sarawak.

Arwah Abah's, Najhan Bin Haji Muhammad, Rengit Johor.

This is no fun at all. 8 August 2012.