Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Holes.

So, what's going on with my life? I haven't go out for this week.
I'm not in the mood for anything. 



Most of my friends now is in a relationship. In love. Its holiday so I'm not surprised. What can be much more fun in holidays than love? I should be happy for them. Usually I'm eager to meet their boy/girlfriend but I don't know what's up with me but I just don't wanna meet anybody.

I feel much more better when I'm alone. Even though when my parents are around. I rather be alone. Laying on  the sofa. Just stares at the ceiling and just wonder what and why. Atleast I'm getting better on doing my chores. But, sigh. I just don't know. For some unknown reason, I just want to be left behind.

But who cares? Readers remain readers. Friends remain friends. You can't do anything to change my feelings. Maybe a laughter in 5mins but they can't fill up back the holes. Oh what should I do now?