Thursday, July 21, 2011

Finally

Well you know what they say : If you determine to do something, you might as well got it. Although it'll take some times. Okay, I'm bluffing. It took a LOT of time. But who the hell cares? I'm satisfied with the results.

Hey DIY-ians, *especially Diamonds*
Do you remember what I told you? If  I'm not back to DIY till June, its either I got mental problems or I'm dead. My promise was to come back to DIY in a blink. Well guess what? I fulfill the promise lah weh! I'm a bit glad too because I never seen my family are sooooo eager for me to come back. HOW I LOVE MY FAMILY!

Although, I do, well, I WILL miss something bout SHAH. The friends, the craziness, the pimple -.- Okay, maybe minus the pimple.

Eleena Hussin, thanks for always got my back whenever I'm down. Seriously, I owe you. Hope you'll got a better way of life without me. *Or just change back to Hillcrest!* Will miss you El. Not to forget Syahirah Ahamad, Najihah Ismail and Hazimah. HAHA :D Husna Dzeidee, wont forget you too dude! Hidup kena awesome habis! Syikin Bakri, Alyaa Athirah, Syahahida, Ned Reme HAHAHAHA. Ned, your jam loceng. I will never ever forget how you responded to it. Alia Syafinaz and Nasuhaa, whacky prefects.

Sheikh, avoid confusion man. Aziz, Sayyid and others, really sorry. You guys are the best :') Latiff, thank you. Khairil, Matno and Qhuzaimie, I'll keep my promise that I'll never forget you guys. B.O.B zouk weh zouk! Basit, promise me those stuff that I asked. BN

Others, I'll miss you guys.