Monday, December 20, 2010

We're Still Cool B)

Me, Milla Tina, Hakimi Zakaria & Anuar Nazir :)

If you guys are like me, being curious all the time. I bet you guys have already viewed our Sunway Lagoon photos at Milla Tina's and Anuar Nazir's album. To me, every photos is like cool, awesome and stuff. But they are some prove that either me, Milla, Anuar and Kimi doesn't have the guts to show at facebook. So I decided to show it here.

Sunway Lagoon, we entered by All Park package which cost RM75 for me, Milla and Anuar. While Kimi, Mr-I-Forgot-To-Bring-My-Real-MyKad payed RM100. Aiyo what a waste. So, we took All Park package, we dont want to waste it, we crashed all rides. *Including going to the small slides* Of all coolness that you guys thought, they are some stupidity that I recorded while riding the most 'SCARY' Rollercoaster in Malaysia. Which is the small rollercoaster at Sunway. Here, try and check it out :


Actually, there are more stupidity happened yesterday that me, myself saw with my own eyeball. Malas nak cerita panjang. The conclusion is, we all still have the stupidity in ourself no matter how.

P.S : Ruparupanya, Milla tak cool jugak. HAHA joke. You're still cool dude.