Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ramadhan ;D

HELLO HELLO people! Just dropping by to wish all of you Selamat Menyambut Bulan Ramadhan Al-Mubarak! Heeeee excited doee! Bukak puasa confirm makan banyak. Then after buka puasa, exercise pulakk. (Solat Terawih)

Today's menu for my sahur is some Sarawak thingie punya food. HAHA sumpah sedapp. And oh, yesterday Milla's friends and I celebrated Milla's 15th birthday! :') You're old and I'm so proud of you. It was fun. HAHA weirdly she called me for the last minute and asked me to make like a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY bena. Or is it bina? Oh whatever. My BM sucks. -.-

HAHA yang part paling best sekali, I asked Milla to tell Haziq to wear blue t-shirt and you know what? He really did wear blue t-shirt! HAHA sepasang dengan Najwaa. ;D So, as a blue t-shirt couple, *we're just FRIENDS* we were also the photographer couple. Kerja tangkap gambar jeeee. So, before we ended Milla's birthday, ofcourse. Ada telur. HAHA kesian diaa. I can't believe she really don't know bout the egg and my weird attitude of changing clothes and stuff.

Heeee and Milla and I pergi solat terawih samasama. After 8 rakaat, both of us sit besides the veranda of the mosque and talk till we drop. And we really drop! Both of us decided to baring. HAHA good times good times. I wish I could solat terawih with her for the rest of the Ramadhan. I think that's it lah. Heeee au revoir.