Friday, July 2, 2010

I Can't Believe It!

Keep on feeling shitty Najwa :)

I dont know what is that guy trying to do. Hurts my feeling? Itu sudah lama dahh. Bagi jealous? Lagi lamaa. HAHA whatever.

Saya meng-ignore dia dari hidup ni but I cant stop my feelings to avoid from him. I hate when I like someone like this even though he/she hurts me so much. A lot of things happened. But I wont forget a shit. I want to be friends. But I'm too UNDERAGE. So I was rejected.

Things that makes me more angry is that all the sudden that 'stuff' jadi bestfriend dengan that 'thing'. I'm sure you guys doesnt understand what I'm saying. But a lot of people noticed it. I'm soooooo frustrated. Heyy back off lah bitch! Ramai lagi kat luar sanaa. Sini gak kau pilih!

Huh whateverr. I'm starting to melalut because
A. I'm craving for Macaroni and Cheese
B. Wan Ahmad Akmal Arif makes me angry
C. I hate myself!

So thats it for today. HAHA eeee I hate this post lahh. KZKB sudah marahh online online ni. PMR nak dekat. Adoiiii, yela PAPA oii! -.-